Pages

Friday, October 24, 2014

Where have all the flowers gone?

Where have all the colors gone?

It sure is autumn here. Only a few leaves are still clinging on to the branches and those that do are pale yellow or brown. There are no flowers to draw and summer seems far away.

I brought my tiny Moleskine journal and Lamy safari pen on my walk and decided to draw something. Birches and pine finally ended up in my sketchbook.

Autumn colors
The watercolor was added when I got home.

I copied the twig to the left in my (slightly) bigger sketchbook, and I turned out like this.

Bigger twigg
Today the rain is pouring down so no sketching outdoors can not be done. Maybe I will do something similar to these more imaginary trees that I did a few weeks ago.

Graphical tree
Or this more colorful, map like tree shape.











No comments:

Post a Comment